- Support Home
- Juicebox Plugins
- Creating Galleries
- Configuration Options
- Button Bar
- Embedding Guide
- » Embedding in a HTML Page
- » Using an External Gallery Folder
- » Using an External jbcore Folder
- » Embedding Multiple Galleries
- » Embedding Using Dreamweaver
- » Embedding in a Joomla Site
- » Embedding in a Drupal Site
- » Embedding in a Web Template Site
- » Embedding with iWeb
- » Embedding with Adobe Muse
- » Troubleshooting Pathing Problems
- » Expand Gallery Behavior
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Upgrading Juicebox
- Version History
- Sharing, SEO and Shopping Cart
- Multi-Size Image Support
- Password Protection
- Theming Guide
- Using the API
We recommend JuiceboxBuilder as the easiest way to build a Juicebox gallery on your desktop.
You can also use the plugins below for many popular 3rd Party applications.
Build Juicebox galleries with plugins for the following applications:
- Showkase - Showkase is our complete portfolio website creation tool which includes full Juicebox integration.
- Photoshop Template - Export Juicebox galleries from Adobe Photoshop.
- Lightroom Plugin - Export Juicebox galleries from Adobe Lightroom.
- WordPress Plugin - Create and manage Juicebox galleries with Wordpress.
- Picasa Template - Export Juicebox galleries from Google Picasa.
- jAlbum - Build Juicebox galleries with jAlbum Juicebox skin.
- Drupal - Build Juicebox galleries with Drupal Juicebox Module.