Ok, but I never received this link...
As you are aware, you should have received a forum registration email (to confirm your email address and finalize the account registration process).
I've just checked and Showkase forum emails are currently being send out correctly.
Please check to see if it has been redirected to your email account's junk/spam folder. (With some email providers, it may be necessary to log in via their own web page to check the junk/spam folder as messages flagged as junk/spam may not be passed on to an email program.)
Also, please ensure that you add the simpleviewer.net domain to your email whitelist so that emails from the Showkase forum are delivered correctly to your inbox and are not flagged as junk or spam.
However, I have confirmed your registration for you so no further action should be required.
You should now be able to log in using your username md.michel and the password that you initially chose.
If you continue to experience difficulties logging into the forum, please let me know and I will set you up with a temporary password that you can change once you have logged in.
But, now I registered to the Showkase forum with another username : I received the activation link and it's OK!
OK. Please let me know if you'd like me to delete one of your forum accounts.