Topic: Juicebox not working in mobile

Hi

I've install the Juicebox module of drupal and it works perfectly on the desktop version, but not in mobile!

If I restrict the window chrome it works (picture 2) , but not working if I open from smartphone (picture 1).

Can you help me? (Sorry for my bad english)

Thanks
Andrea

http://www.graficamarialongo.it/Juice.png

Re: Juicebox not working in mobile

First of all, please make sure that you are using the current version of Juicebox-Pro (v1.4.4.2) to ensure that any bugs from previous versions are not contributing to your problem.
Full instructions for downloading the latest version and upgrading existing galleries can be found here.

Please also see the two following FAQs which might help.
Why can't I view my gallery on a 3G mobile connection?
My gallery works on 'www.example.com' but not on 'example.com' (or vice versa). Why?

If the suggestions above do not help, then please post the URL to your gallery's web page so that I can take a look at the problem for myself and hopefully help further.
Please also let me know what mobile devices and browsers you see the problem in. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply Steven

My version is 1.4.4.2 and the version of drupal module is 7.x-2.1 (https://www.drupal.org/project/juicebox)

this is the site: http://www.graficamarialongo.it

There is a gallery on every page (example in homepage). If i use chrome work correctly, but if I use an extension of chrome for test mobile responsive, it doesn't work (i tried also with my smartphone)

thank you very much! Andrea

I may have figured out the problem. This DIV works
<div id="jb-glry-id-0" tabindex="0" class="juicebox-gallery jb-flag-touchable jb-flag-large-screen-mode" style="width:100%;height:100%;">

while this DIV
<div id="jb-glry-id-0" tabindex="0" class="juicebox-gallery jb-flag-touchable" style="width:100%;height:100%;">
doesn't work

Thank you for posting the URL to your web site.

while this DIV
doesn't work

There should really be no need to modify any of the code generated dynamically by the 'juicebox.js' JavaScript file (for example, removing a class name from a gallery container) and I'm not sure why doing so should work. (I would have expected that it would cause more problems than it would solve.)

In fact, I viewed the gallery on your home page before you removed it (I was planning on taking another look at it later) on a couple of different iOS devices (in Mobile Safari and Mobile Chrome under iOS 6.1.6 and in Mobile Safari, Mobile Chrome and Mobile Firefox under iOS 9.3.1) and the gallery seemed to display and function fine in all browsers on both devices. The gallery expanded from the Splash Page as expected, the images displayed OK and the gallery could be closed to return to the original embedding page.

it doesn't work (i tried also with my smartphone)

Could you please explain what you mean by "it doesn't work". What exactly happens (or doesn't happen) when you try to view the gallery?
Also, what smartphone are you using (make and model) and what browser (and version number) do you see the problem in?
(Using a browser extension to emulate a mobile device may not give 100% accurate results.)

As it seemed to work OK on my own devices, maybe clearing your own browser's cache before reloading your web page will help.