I can see why your gallery is blank but I do not know what caused it.
If you check out the XML configuration file for gallery #191: https://inmagicland.com/wordpress/wp-co … ery_id=191
... you'll see that it has no image information at all (just gallery configuration options).
The 'juicebox.js' JavaScript file is being loaded in your page OK, the gallery's embedding code is present and correct in your page and the gallery's XML configuration file is being generated OK but the images are not being picked up.
WP-Juicebox uses another XML file (where the image source is stored) to generate the actual XML configuration file that Juicebox uses to display the gallery.
You can find the corresponding XML file for gallery #191 here: https://inmagicland.com/wordpress/wp-co … ox/191.xml
(The fact that the file exists is the reason why the gallery listing shows up in the Manage Galleries page.)
You'll see the entries e_library="nextgen" and e_nextgenGalleryId="215", telling WP-Juicebox to create a XML configuration file containing all the images from NextGEN gallery #215.
I'm guessing that there's a problem with either:
(1) WP-Juicebox being unable (for some reason) to fetch the images from NextGEN gallery #215.
... or:
(2) NextGEN gallery #215 contains no images (for whatever reason).
WP-Juicebox seems to at least be creating and embedding all the files the gallery needs. The problem seems to be that it can't fetch or find the images from your NextGEN galleries.
Gallery #192 seems to be suffering from the same problem as gallery #191; all the required files are there but there is no image information in the XML configuration file.
I know this does not directly resolve your problem but I hope it's at least a first step in the right direction towards finding the cause (and it should hopefully let you eliminate some potential problems).