1 (edited by cooper 2021-06-23 10:51:46)

Topic: WP-Juicebox query

Can I simply use WP-Juicebox for WordPress to do my homework online? And is there an example how to embed a gallery?
Also (after creating a Juicebox gallery): where can upload my gallery folder to?

Re: WP-Juicebox query

Can I simply use WP-Juicebox for WordPress to do my homework online?

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Maybe if you explain what your homework is, I might be able to help further.

And is there an example how to embed a gallery?

Instructions on how to use WP-Juicebox can be found on the plugin's support page here.

Also (after creating a Juicebox gallery): where can upload my gallery folder to?

If you use WP-Juicebox to create a gallery, WP-Juicebox also handles the embedding of the gallery (there is no gallery folder for you to worry about).
If, however, you create a gallery on your computer with JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, then you can upload the complete gallery folder to your web server and embed the gallery using the baseUrl method of embedding documented here.
Use a 'Custom HTML' Gutenberg block (in the 'Formatting' section) to paste your baseUrl embedding code.
It does not matter where on your web server you upload your gallery folder to as long as the two paths in the baseUrl (the path to the 'juicebox.js' file and the baseUrl itself, pointing towards the gallery folder) are correct.