Topic: Gallery Open

Hello
I just found a bug.
I open a Gallery no problem, I change Gallery in the banner at the top, Gallery Open and the Gallery does not open the need to close the software and launch the software and Open Gallery and no problem.
Thanks for your help

Re: Gallery Open

Thank you for reporting this problem.
Unfortunately, this is actually a known issue which the developers are aware of. As such, it should hopefully be fixed in a future version (although I do not know when this might be).

Essentially, the 'Gallery -> Open...' option from the drop-down menu at the top does not currently work from the 'Images' or 'Customize' tabs.
If you want to open a new gallery without closing and restarting JuiceboxBuilder, just click on the 'Start' tab first and you will then be able to open a new gallery via the 'Open Gallery...' button or the 'Gallery -> Open...' option from the drop-down menu at the top.

I hope this workaround is not too much of an inconvenience until the bug is fixed.
Thanks again for reporting the issue, though. We appreciate the feedback!

Hi Steven
Thank you for your quick response, I tried your solution and it works.

I read on a post, to import the photos must not exceed 1GO
I made several experiments and 127 photos 28.6 MB and it does not work, I took half and it works, I think you still have no solution.
Thanks for the future rectifications.

I read on a post, to import the photos must not exceed 1GO

Adobe's AIR's maximum memory allocation does not exactly equate to the total filesize of the images you add to your gallery in a single batch.
As you have discovered, a problem could occur with the total filesize of a batch of images being much less than 1GB.
If you find you have a problem adding many images at once, then trial and error should help you to determine a safe number of images per batch. (It will depend on your own images so I cannot recommend a maximum number of images which will work for all users.)
In any case, this is another known issue which the developers are aware of but if, as I expect, the problem is due to a limitation within Adobe AIR (the platform on which JuiceboxBuilder runs), then there may be little that can be done about it.
At least you are aware of the workaround (to add images in smaller batches).

Thank you Steven for your answer
Have a good day.

You're welcome!