Topic: Inconsistent Image Size

All images render perfectly using JuiceBox but published several [ 10% ] images render smaller. Note these images are sequentially positioned within the gallery. All gallery images are sized at 1024x768 with image scale set to None.

Tried all image scale options but to no avail.

When gallery is viewed/browsed using Windows 10 Photos, Paint, Visual Studio 13, or IE 11 there isn’t any size inconsistency.

Can this be an aspect ratio divergence?

Any feedback is appreciated?

Re: Inconsistent Image Size

Please post the URL to your gallery's web page and let me know what browsers you see the problem in and which images in the gallery exhibit the problem.
Once I'm able to see the problem for myself, I should hopefully be able to determine what is causing it.

In the meantime, if you are embedding your galleries in web pages alongside other content, please check your web pages for any custom CSS rules which might be affecting the images in your galleries.
Also, please check your web pages for HTML errors using the W3C Markup Validation Service and fix any errors reported.

All excellent suggestions, however page buffering/queueing using Visual Studio '13 apparently was causing the sizing inconsistency. After publishing the page to my hosting site the sizing issue as resolved.

I haven't researched this, but can a URL link be embedded in a picture or comment?

I'm glad you've been able to resolve your original issue.
Thank you for letting me know.

I haven't researched this, but can a URL link be embedded in a picture or comment?

Yes, both are possible.

Image:
Set imageClickMode="OPEN_URL" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Main Image' section) and when a main image is clicked, the corresponding linkURL will be opened in the linkTarget window.

You can specify a unique linkURL and linkTarget for each image on JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Images' tab.
Just click a thumbnail and the linkURL and linkTarget input boxes will be visible below the thumbnails.

Caption:
You can use insert HTML tags (such as <a> tags) in image titles and captions.
Please see this FAQ for details:
How do I add HTML formatting to image captions and titles?