Topic: direct URL for fullscreen image wanted; and to select auto-play-off

I would like an explicit URL for an image that will come up in full screen mode. I have tried e.g. http://trident.gallery/artist/peter-lyo … 21expanded and while this does trigger the large images (not fullscreen, but large images nonetheless, which is OK), the image which comes up is always #1.  I want to send just a URL in an email, and not have to explain every time how to roll over the image and look for the icon which will expand the image.

It would also be nice to be able to be able to turn off autoplay with a URL.  Autoplay is desirable for the visitor who browses to the embedded gallery's page, but when sending people to specific images with a URL, I don't want to have to explain how to stop the autoplay, just as I don't want to have to explain how to expand to fullscreen.

I'm willing to code a bit but don't have time to start from scratch and figure out all about how direct URLs and fullscreen and autoplay all work.

Re: direct URL for fullscreen image wanted; and to select auto-play-off

... the image which comes up is always #1.

This looks like it might be a timing issue caused by setting imageTransitionTime="1". If you use the default value of 0.3 instead, you should hopefully find that a URL ending with something like #21expanded displays the expected image.
I have notified the developers of this issue. However, please note that Juicebox was not designed to jump straight into expanded mode and it is not advisable to manually add #expanded to a URL. Juicebox should be expanded using the Expand Button (from a non-expanded gallery) so that it can be expanded appropriately depending on the device being used and configuration options such as expandInNewPage and useFullscreenExpand.

It would also be nice to be able to be able to turn off autoplay with a URL.

If you set debugMode: 'TRUE' in your gallery's embedding code, then you can set configuration options via a query string in the URL as noted in the Setting Config Options support section.
Your gallery's embedding code would look something like:

<!--START JUICEBOX EMBED-->
<script src="jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
<script>
    new juicebox({
        containerId : "juicebox-container",
        galleryWidth: "100%",
        galleryHeight: "100%",
        backgroundColor: "#222222",
        debugMode: 'TRUE'
    });
</script>
<div id="juicebox-container"></div>
<!--END JUICEBOX EMBED-->

... and you could use a URL such as the following to set autoPlayOnLoad to FALSE:
http://www.example.com/gallery/index.ht … 21expanded

As you are using WP-Juicebox, you can add the debugMode configuration option to all of your galleries by opening the plugin's 'wp-juicebox.php' file in a plain text editor and changing line 285 from:

$string_builder .= '    var jb_' . $clean_gallery_id . ' = new juicebox({' . PHP_EOL;

... to:

$string_builder .= '    var jb_' . $clean_gallery_id . ' = new juicebox({ debugMode: "TRUE",' . PHP_EOL;

Please note that the line number above refers to the current version of WP-Juicebox (v1.4.4.2).