Topic: How do I host with Juicebox Pro

I am interested in creating a gallery of my photos with the chance of maybe selling them down the road.  I like the layout of the gallery but how do I host the images since I do not have a web site or hosting server?

Re: How do I host with Juicebox Pro

We do not provide any web hosting services ourselves.
If you want your Juicebox galleries to be visible to others on the internet, then you will need to have some web space somewhere to upload your gallery files to.

You could host your images on Flickr and use your Flickr account as the source of images but you'll still need somewhere to upload the core Juicebox files to.

The easiest way to host a gallery is with a regular web host which gives you some web space and allows you to upload files and folders to this web space via FTP.

Try a web search with terms such as 'web hosting' and you will find hundreds (or even thousands) of web hosts, most of which would be fine for hosting Juicebox galleries. Juicebox galleries do not require any special web server requirements. They are essentially just a collection of regular web files (HTML, JavaScript, CSS, font files and images).

Many web hosts offer free accounts which might be enough to get you started. Please note, however, that often you get what you pay for with free hosting and with a paid hosting account you will likely receive better support, more features and greater stability.

An alternative would be to host your gallery with Google Drive following the instructions here.

I hope this points you in the right direction.