imageScaleMode="FILL"
showSmallThumbsOnLoad="TRUE"
containerId="juicebox-container"
thumbWidth="150"
showSplashPage="NEVER"
screenMode="LARGE"
thumbsVAlign="TOP"
galleryHeight="80%"

but now it look stretch in height and thats not good when user open open page in zoom out.

and if i use FILL in imageScaleMode then there is huge gap show between slider and thumb images.

Please suggest. also in MAC's Safari the caption is not working properly.

here is the image:
http://i68.tinypic.com/148u85.jpg

Re: Height issue in zoom out

I apply height in percentage.

Please see this note regarding Using Percentage Heights.

but now it look stretch

If you use imageScaleMode="FILL", then images will be cropped to fill the gallery's image area.
If you want your images to be scaled within the gallery's image area without cropping and respecting their aspect ratios, then set imageScaleMode="SCALE_DOWN" (or SCALE if you want smaller images to be scaled up).
With imageScaleMode set to FILL, SCALE_DOWN or SCALE, images should not be stretched. If they are, then please check to see if you have any custom CSS rules on your web page which the gallery is inheriting and which are affecting the display of your gallery images.

there is huge gap show between slider and thumb images

Please see this FAQ:
My Juicebox gallery shows too much space above or below the main image, how do I fix this?

also in MAC's Safari the caption is not working properly

Please explain what you mean by "not working properly". (For example, are the image captions invisible in Safari but visible in all other browsers or is the problem something else, such as caption placement?)

I hope the notes above will help but as you seen to be having so many different issues, it sounds like you might have some custom CSS rules on your web page that are affecting your gallery in many different ways.
Try viewing your gallery on a page of its own (using the 'index.html' page generated by JuiceboxBuilder-Pro) to see if the problems occur only when you embed the gallery in your own web page.

Also, it would be much easier to troubleshoot your problems if I were able to see your gallery for myself so please post the URL to your gallery so that I can investigate further. Thank you.