Topic: in cdata a mailto

the website does not load. tried it on local pc and on website. text only works fine.

Re: in cdata a mailto

A caption such as the following should work fine:

<caption><![CDATA[<a href="mailto:email@address.com?subject=test">Click here to email</a>]]></caption>

If using JuiceboxBuilder-Lite to create or edit your gallery, you can simply enter the following into a caption text field (JuiceboxBuilder-Lite will add the necessary <caption> and CDATA tags for you).

<a href="mailto:email@address.com?subject=test">Click here to email</a>

It works now, thank you.

I put in a font face and that one works fine. In simpleviewer it was 20 and now 3 to get the same size.
But that's a minor detail. Are there SV options that work in Juicebox?

The font color doesn't work. Is it a limitation of the free version? Too bad because it's only html that i'm using.

When using the <font> 'size' attribute, SimpleViewer's Flash Player took the number to be an absolute pixel size but Juicebox (being HTML rather than Flash) takes the number to be on a scale from 1 to 7 (7 being the largest size possible).
Please see this web page for details.
As an alternative to using:

<font size="3">Text Goes Here</font>

... you could use the following:

<span style="font-size: 20px;">Text Goes Here</span>

Are there SV options that work in Juicebox?

There are certain options that have direct equivalents and some (such as frameWidth) even use the same name. The full set of Juicebox-Pro options can be found here and the full set of SimpleViewer-Pro options can be found here.

The font color doesn't work.

The caption text color can be changed by setting the textColor Pro Option (not available in Juicebox-Lite). However, this can be overridden in the caption itself (in both Juicebox-Pro and Juicebox-Lite) by using a caption such as:

<span style="color: #ff0000;">Text Goes Here</span>

Thanks it works fine!

Is it posible to:
a: remove the underline from the text, or
b: make the underline the same color as the text?

You can remove the underline from a link by using text-decoration: none; e.g.

<a href="mailto:email@address.com?subject=test" style="text-decoration: none; font-size: 20px; color: #ff0000;">Click here to email</a>

The underline is now gone, but so is the color of the tekst. :-(

The color of the link can be set as in the line of code I posted above.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can can a look.