1 (edited by arachnid 2015-09-21 17:52:23)

Topic: Juicebox 1.4.4.2

I just downloaded build 1.4.4.2 and noticed that the CSS file is build 1.4.4 and the js file is 1.4.4.1.

Is this correct?

regards
Hans

Re: Juicebox 1.4.4.2

For more information on the new Juicebox v1.4.4.2 release, please see this blog entry.
The only change in the v1.4.4.2 release (from v1.4.4.1) is to JuiceboxBuilder-Pro (the desktop application) which now includes the required meta viewport tag in the gallery's 'index.html' file.
The core Juicebox files (in the 'jbcore' folder) remain the same as in the v1.4.4.1 release (v1.4.4.1 for the 'juicebox.js' file and v1.4.4 for the 'theme.css' file).

Steven,

do I need to re-build all my sites using 1.4.4.2 for them to function correctly on iOS9?

@gfs

If your galleries are already using Juicebox-Pro v1.4.4.1 and are embedded in pages alongside other content, then there is no need to do anything at all.
However, if your galleries are full-browser galleries (with dimensions of 100% x 100% and with no other content on their pages), then you will need to ensure that the meta viewport tag (below) is included in the <head> section of the gallery pages.
You can either edit the HTML pages and add the meta viewport tag manually or you can open and re-save (or rebuild) your gallery in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro. The meta viewport tag will then be included in the gallery's 'index.html' page.

<meta name="viewport" id="jb-viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=0" />

Thanks Steven.

You're welcome.