1 (edited by kathrynjacobi2 2012-07-22 19:49:03)

Topic: editing galleries

What I need and can't seem to do is edit a juice box gallery from within the wordPress plugin.  When I delete slides from the media gallery that are attached to the gallery, I just get blank thumbnails and the image still shows in the main section.  Also, I finally was able to get to see the media library in batches of 120 per page, but haven't been able to find the path back to there again, and now am just seeing ten per page.  Is there any way I can see the whole batch of images for an overview large gallery, and be able to sort and pick within those images.  There is a sort field on the NextGen galleries,but I can't find anything similar with JB pro galleries.

Thank you for your help--

Kathryn

Re: editing galleries

When I delete slides from the media gallery that are attached to the gallery, I just get blank thumbnails and the image still shows in the main section.

After making changes in the Media Library, you will need to 'Edit' the post and 'Update' it in order to rebuild the gallery's XML file (which will remove any entries corresponding to images which are no longer attached to the post).

Also, I finally was able to get to see the media library in batches of 120 per page, but haven't been able to find the path back to there again, and now am just seeing ten per page.

Click on the 'Screen Options' tab at the top-right of your WordPress Dashboard and you will then be able to enter the number of media items to be displayed per page.

There is a sort field on the NextGEN galleries,but I can't find anything similar with JB pro galleries.

The latest version of WP-Juicebox (v1.1.1) supports using NextGEN galleries as a source of images.
When creating a new gallery, select 'NextGEN Gallery' from the drop-down 'Image Source' menu and type in the numeric NextGEN Gallery Id in the text field that pops up.
The latest version of WP-Juicebox can be downloaded from this page.

Re: editing galleries

Thank you so much for your quick reply, Steven. I'll try tomorrow!