Topic: Multiple Galleries on same page

I'm having two issues with multiple galleries.

1. I am able to add 2 galleries to a single html page by adding the line: 
baseUrl : 'pewter/',
and
containerId : "juicebox-container2",
But when I add a third gallery with containerId : "juicebox-container3", and preview in IExplore I get the warning:
Juicebox Error: Cannot find div with id: "juicebox-container3"

Why does this method work for 2 galleries and not more? Can anyone advise how to add more than two galleries to a single page?

2. I love the splash page feature. When adding multiple galleries, it has a great looks to it. My issue is when you click the splash page to view the gallery, it opens a full page gallery in the parent page. This action is not intuitive. I would ideally like the click/tap command to open the gallery where the gallery is embedded.  How can I do this?

Thanks so much!!

Re: Multiple Galleries on same page

There is no limit to the number of Juicebox galleries you can embed on a single HTML page.

Juicebox Error: Cannot find div with id: "juicebox-container3"

Check that you actually have a <div> with id="juicebox-container3" on your page.
If you do, then please post the URL to your web page so that I can take a look and help further.

I would ideally like the click/tap command to open the gallery where the gallery is embedded.

The functionality of the Splash Page cannot be changed but you can display your galleries where they are embedded in mobile devices by setting screenMode="LARGE" in your gallery's XML file:
If using JuiceboxBuilder-Pro to create or edit your galleries, the screenMode option can be found in the 'Customize -> General' section.