1 (edited by johnb 2012-07-21 19:03:42)

Topic: Strange behaviour when exiting full browser function.

All navigation buttons disappear when exiting full browser mode.  This happens desktop browsers I've tried.
This does not happen on mobile devices. On iOS devices, when I leave full browser, the buttons are still there. Interestingly, if I tap on the screen, all buttons disappear, and when I tap again, they come back, but on desktop browsers, they're just not there any more when I exit full browser mode. I have to relaunch the gallery for them to come back.

http://www.dupuissenecal.com/site/c.rea … chens.html

thanks for any insight.

2 (edited by captureme 2012-07-21 20:26:15)

Re: Strange behaviour when exiting full browser function.

I am not expert but try to set forceTouchMode="true"  to forceTouchMode="false"  in your config.xml.

I am also not sure why this value indexPageName="kitchens-jcb.html" is in your config.xml, maybe remove that as well.

I notice that your gallery uses Juicebox-Pro v1.1.0. The bug you have reported has been fixed in v1.1.1. Please see this Juicebox Blog entry for further details.

Please upgrade your gallery to Juicebox-Pro v1.1.1 (by following the instructions here) and the Button Bar buttons should no longer disappear on closing the expanded gallery.

I am also not sure why this value indexPageName="kitchens-jcb.html" is in your config.xml, maybe remove that as well.

The indexPageName entry is written to the 'config.xml' file by JuiceboxBuilder-Pro so that when an existing gallery is opened and edited in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, the application can populate the 'Index Page Name' field on the 'Publish' tab correctly (and then update the file on clicking 'Save').

4 (edited by johnb 2012-07-22 06:04:03)

Thank you both for the reply.

Steven,  I will download the update. Thanks.