Topic: Flicker questions [SOLVED]

I've looked through the forum and I think the answer to this question is yes but I want to make sure (and ask an additional question) before I pitch it to my client. Using the Flickr feed option would it be possible to use one Flickr account with multiple sets (a set would present one artist's work) and use this single Flickr account to manage multiple galleries?

Also, would it be possible to embed the links to these galleries on one web page using baseUrl? So for example: I have 9 artists who each have a separate gallery (Flickr set) and so I want 9 links to their respective juiceBox gallery one one web page.

Re: Flicker questions [SOLVED]

Using the Flickr feed option would it be possible to use one Flickr account with multiple sets (a set would present one artist's work) and use this single Flickr account to manage multiple galleries?

Yes. With Juicebox-Pro, you can use the flickrSetId configuration option to display a specific Flickr Set.

Also, would it be possible to embed the links to these galleries on one web page using baseUrl?

Yes. Technically, there is no limit to the number of galleries that you can embed on a single page, although please bear in mind that the more galleries you include on a page, the more images the browser will initially preload (which might slow down your web page a bit when it is initially loaded). To counteract this, you might like to set imagePreloading="NEXT" (rather than the default value of imagePreloading="PAGE") to initially preload only a single image per gallery.
This sample page from the Multiple Galleries support section embeds a couple of different galleries on the same page using a unique baseUrl for each gallery but you can embed as many galleries as you like. Please note that when embedding multiple galleries on a single page, the 'juicebox.js' JavaScript file should be loaded just once per page (not once per gallery).
If you just want to include links to your galleries (to display each of them on a separate page), then this is no problem at all.

Fantastic. Thanks for your prompt reply, Steven. I suspected as much but wanted to make sure. I am one of those folks who is replacing the functionality of SlideShow Pro Director (now discontinued) with a juiceBox solution. I don't know if it has been posted here already but I discovered that the Instagram app allows you to post to Flickr at the same time. This is attractive to most of my clients who use Instagram but aren't keen on managing an additional social media app. They will only have to set up a Flickr account and not have to worry about using the Flickr app (which is clunkier than Instagram) for managing their content. Thanks for the outstanding product!

Thanks for the outstanding product!

Glad you like it (and thanks for the tip regarding Instagram and Flickr)!