Topic: Joomla Embed [SOLVED]

I have read and used your support topic on embedding in Joomla 3 website using a YooTheme template.

Uploaded all files to a directory called Gallery in public_html.

Copied thew code and changed the two line as below to my Joomla Article page.

Used<!--START JUICEBOX EMBED-->
<script src="Gallery/jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
<script>
  new juicebox({
    baseUrl : 'Gallery/',
    containerId : 'juicebox-container',
    galleryWidth : '800',
    galleryHeight : '600',
    backgroundColor: '#222222'
  });
  </script>
<div id="juicebox-container"></div>
<!--END JUICEBOX EMBED-->

Got "Juicebox Error: Config XML file not found."

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Joomla Embed [SOLVED]

Please see this FAQ:
When I view my gallery I see the message 'Config XML file not found'. How do I fix this?

Currently, your paths (the path to the 'juicebox.js' file and the baseUrl) are relative to the web page containing the embedding code.
I do not know the structure of your web site so I do not know if these paths are correct.
However, knowing that your 'Gallery' folder is in your root directory ('public_html'), you could use leading slashes in your paths to make the paths are relative to your root directory (rather than the current directory).

<!--START JUICEBOX EMBED-->
<script src="/Gallery/jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
<script>
  new juicebox({
    baseUrl : '/Gallery/',
    containerId : 'juicebox-container',
    galleryWidth : '800',
    galleryHeight : '600',
    backgroundColor: '#222222'
  });
  </script>
<div id="juicebox-container"></div>
<!--END JUICEBOX EMBED-->

Also, please check the following:
(1) Make sure that the gallery's XML file is named 'config.xml'. (If you rename the file, you will need to use the configUrl configuration option to point towards it.)
(2) Make sure that the gallery's XML file is directly inside the 'Gallery' gallery folder (and not in a subfolder or elsewhere).
(3) Make sure that the permissions of the gallery's XML file on your web server are not too restrictive. Default permissions of 644 should be fine. You can check and change file permissions using an FTP program (such as Filezilla) or via the File Manager in your web hosting account's online cPanel.

I hope these tips help. However, if you continue to experience difficulties, then please post the URL to your gallery's web page so that I can see the problem for myself and hopefully help further. Thank you.

Fantastic!

The forward slash before the directory structure worked

Zig

That's great! Thank you for letting me know.