Topic: Questions about Lite version

hi there,
I'm very happy to find Juicebox. The only problem is that I dont know how to use it. I did create one gallery but it was more by chance.I just try to repeat the same steps but IM not very successful.I'm using wordpress. My site is mariapahoto.net.
Im not sure how to process. I start by 1)create a new post 2) add juicebox gallery 3)give name of the gallery with my pictures
4)add gallery .5)Take pictures from my LIBRARY and im not sure after I go to insert into post (Right DOWN) or Greate gallery (UP left).
The result is that I can not see any of my pics in gallery displey and Im wasting my time with no positive result.
I guess the only successful gallery I created was by pure chance.Could you please help. It seems I have the embedded code

Re: Questions about Lite version

When using WP-Juicebox (the Juicebox plugin for WordPress) and selecting the Media Library as the source of images, a gallery created by the plugin will display all images attached to the page or post containing the gallery.

Instructuctions for installing and using WP-Juicebox can be found on the plugin's support page here.

Essentially, to create a new gallery with WP-Juicebox sourced by the Media Library, following the instructions below.

(1) Create a new page or post.
(2) Click the 'Add Juicebox Gallery' button.
(3) Configure the gallery in the settings window and click 'Add Gallery'. (A Juicebox gallery shortcode will be added to the page or post.)
(4) Click the 'Add Media' button above the toolbar.
(5) Drag and drop images from a folder on your computer into the media window and wait for them to finish uploading.
(6) Close the media window (with the cross at the top right corner).  Do not click the 'Insert Into Post' button. This will display the individual images in the page or post. Also, do not go to the 'Create Gallery' tab. This will create a WordPress gallery (not connected to Juicebox). WP-Juicebox just needs the images to be attached to the page or post. (You can change the order of the images by selecting 'Uploaded to this post' in the media window and then dragging and dropping the thumbnails.)
(7) Publish the page or post.

Please note that WordPress allows each Media Library image to be attached to only one post so it is not possible to include images from the Media Library which are already attached to other posts.