Topic: unpredictable results

My site is running since almost a year (www.joaqimb.be). In the beginning I had some problems with the config file. However since last September the site was stable. No updates were made.

Suddenly (last few days) I get the boring Juicebox Error: Config XML file not found again.

But strange: yesterday OPERA Browser was OK, Chrome and IE refused displaying the images. This mornig things were different: OPERA and CHROME: bad result, IE ok. Unbelieveable, but true!!!

What is going on? I already lost all my hair with the troubles going on last year. I'm losing faith in Juicebox PRO now.

Please what can I do?

Re: unpredictable results

Inconsistent behavior such as the scenario you have reported is likely to be due to web server problems, especially if you have not made any changes to your web site files.
For example, if your web server is unable to serve the gallery's XML file in a timely manner when requested, then Juicebox will display the "Config XML file not found" message.
Please check with your web host to see if they have made any changes or have been experiencing any problems recently which might be contributing to your problem.

Thanks for reply.

I made the decision to change of provider. I hope things will work out right.

It certainly sounds like your problems were web server related so hopefully your change of host will go smoothly and give consistent and predictable results.