Topic: lightroom 4 installation on mac os 10.7

hey guys

i use lightroom a lot and really looking forward to trialing your gallery. However, i just cant get it to show up in the list of available galleries?

i followed your install instructions, but the location of the library folder seemed to be in a different location. i did find it, and had to create a 'Web Galleries' and i placed the .lrwebengine file inside and restarted lightroom...but its not there :(

could anyone shed any light please?

cheers
karl

Re: lightroom 4 installation on mac os 10.7

the location of the library folder seemed to be in a different location. i did find it, and had to create a 'Web Galleries'

What was the location where you created your 'Web Galleries' folder?
The instructions on this page should be accurate for Lightroom 4 (which is required for the plugin).

hey thanks for replying...it was:

Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/

if i go to the ones stated in your instructions, Mac HD/Users/user/ there is NO library folder located here, only Applications, Desktop, Documents, Downloads...

any ideas?

cheers
k

Try launching Lightroom, then go to 'Lightroom -> Preferences', select the 'Presets' tab and click the 'Show Lightroom Presets Folder' button.
The presets folder should open up in a new window. Now go into the 'Lightroom' folder and either go into or create the 'Web Galleries' folder there and then copy 'juicebox.lrwebengine' into the 'Web Galleries' folder.

thanks, Steven - located it now, thanks...very strange how it was 'hidden' when i accessed it via the finder though?

Anyway, i have tested it and already upgraded to Pro version - could you point me in the right direction to action the 'upgrade'

cheers
karl

The Lightroom plugin can be updated from Juicebox-Lite to Juicebox-Pro by following the instructions on this page: http://www.juicebox.net/support/lightroom/
Please note that upgrading the plugin will not change the interface within Lightroom and the 'Upgrade to Juicebox-Pro' button will still be visible.
However, the Juicebox badge (at the bottom-right corner of the live preview window) should be gone, indicating that the plugin is using the Juicebox-Pro files.
You can add Juicebox-Pro Config Options to your gallery created with the Lightroom plugin by either:
(1) Opening and editing the gallery with JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, or...
(2) Opening the gallery's 'config.xml' file in a plain text editor and manually adding the Pro Options as attributes to the opening <juiceboxgallery> tag