Topic: You must be in WYSIWYG edit mode

Hi, I updated to the latest version of WP Juicebox and I'm now getting this popup error when trying to add a new gallery:

You must be in WYSIWYG edit mode to insert a Juicebox Gallery/Index shortcode tag.

I get this error even when I'm in WYSIWYG mode.

Are there any known plugin conflicts that would cause this issue? Please help. Thanks!

Re: You must be in WYSIWYG edit mode

FYI, I'm using the default Wordpress tinyMCE editor...

This error message should be displayed only if a variant of CKEditor or FCKeditor is detected (and WYSIWYG mode is not selected). (It should not be displayed when using the defautl TinyMCE editor.)
Please check that you do not have any plugins installed and activated which use CKEditor or FCKeditor.

I went through my plugins and I can't find the offender. Do you know of an easy way to check for CKEditor or FCKeditor usage somewhere on my site?

The most likely way to have a third-party editor installed would be through the use of a plugin (or, less likely, through a theme).
It seems unlikely that WP-Juicebox would detect CKEditor or FCKeditor unless such an editor was being used. If you have tried any third-party editors in the past, then perhaps they have not been fully deactivated and uninstalled, resulting in some files begin left behind that WP-Juicebox is detecting.

If you have already checked your plugins and would like me to investigate further, then I would be happy to do so but I would need access to your WordPress installation and web server. If you are agreeable to this, then please let me know and I will send you an email address where you can forward your WordPress and FTP login details on to me. Thank you.