Topic: Lightroom 50 image limit

I've loaded JB Pro but Lightroom is still limiting me to 50 images per gallery.

Re: Lightroom 50 image limit

Do you still see the branding (the Juicebox badge/logo) in the lower-right corner of your galleries?
If so, then your galleries are Juicebox-Lite (rather than Juicebox-Pro) and your upgrade has been unsuccessful. (Juicebox-Lite has a 50-image limit per gallery. Juicebox-Pro does not.)
The most likely reasons for this are either:
(1) You have copied the Lite 'jbcore' folder (instead of the Pro 'jbcore' folder) to the Lightroom plugin package.
(2) You have copied the Pro 'jbcore' folder to an incorrect location.
(3) You have copied the Pro 'jbcore' fodler to the correct location but the Lite files have not been overwritten.

Instructions for upgrading the Lightroom plugin from Juicebox-Lite (which it comes bundled with) to Juicebox-Pro can be found on the plugin's support page.

Please check that you are using the Pro 'jbcore' folder from the Juicebox-Pro download zip package ('juicebox_pro_1.4.2/web/jbcore'). Then, open the Lightroom plugin's 'lightroom.lrwebengine' folder (double-click on Windows or Ctrl+Click and select "Show Package Contents" on Mac) and delete the existing Lite 'jbcore' folder before copying the Pro version in its place.

Once you have replaced the Lite 'jbcore' folder with the Pro version, the plugin will have no option but to use the Pro files and all galleries subsequently created by the plugin will be Pro (with no image limit per gallery).

When I go here in OS X - Users/username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Web Galleries/ I see no files and no option to "Show Package Contents" when I right click.

Try upgrading the plugin before installing it with the following procedure:
(1) Download the Lightroom plugin from this web page.
(2) Unzip the 'juicebox_lightroom_plugin.zip' file to extract the 'juicebox.lrwebengine' package.
(3) Browse inside the 'juicebox.lrwebengine' package by Ctrl+Click and selecting "Show Package Contents".
(4) Replace the 'jbcore' folder inside the 'juicebox.lrwebengine' package with the 'jbcore' folder from the Juicebox-Pro zip file ('juicebox_pro_1.4.2/web/jbcore').
(5) Install the plugin by double-clicking on the 'juicebox.lrwebengine' package.

(Installing the plugin by double-clicking on the package works only on Mac, not PC.)