Topic: Embedding Juicebox in Freeway

How do I embed the Juicebox Pro gallery I have created into my Freeway Pro site? I tried to insert the code as a mark up item but it did not work.

Re: Embedding Juicebox in Freeway

In order to embed a Juicebox gallery you will need to upload your gallery folder to a publicly accessible web server and then embed the gallery in a web page following the instructions here.
I am not familiar with Freeway Pro but from this web page, it looks like they do not provide you with any web space to which you could upload your gallery folder via FTP.
If you do not have any web space, then a suitable host for a Juicebox gallery would be Dropbox.

To upload your gallery folder to Dropbox:
(1) Download and install the Dropbox client program (from the link above)
(2) Run the install program and sign up for a free Dropbox account
(3) Create your Juicebox gallery with the method of your choice
(4) Drag and drop the entire gallery folder into the 'Public' folder within the newly created Dropbox folder on your computer
(5) Navigate towards your gallery's 'index.html' file (within 'username/Dropbox/Public/gallery_folder/'), right-click it and select 'Dropbox -> Copy public link'

To embed your gallery in a web page, insert an <iframe> whose 'src' attribute points towards the 'index.html' page within your gallery folder (the URL you copied in Step #5 above if using Dropbox), e.g.:

<iframe src="URL_to_gallery_index_page" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

For information on using an <iframe> within Freeway Pro, please see this web page.