Topic: Images and thumbs do not appear when published on web server. [SOLVED]

Images and tumbnails do not appear when published on web server while there is no problem when published locally. It can be seen at www.creation.se/webbtest. Thanks

Re: Images and thumbs do not appear when published on web server. [SOLVED]

Please see this FAQ:
My images show locally, but not when I upload them to my website. Why?

Also, looking at your gallery's XML file, the first image in your gallery should be located here:
http://www.creation.se/webbtest/images/1_startsida.jpg
.. but going directly to that location in a browser results in an error 404 (file not found).
Please check that you have uploaded your gallery's 'images' and 'thumbs' folders to the correct location on your web server (inside your 'webbtest' directory) and make sure that the permissions on the folders and files are not too restrictive. Default permissions of 755 for folders and 644 for files should be fine.

Re: Images and thumbs do not appear when published on web server. [SOLVED]

Steven! Thank you for a quick reply and solution. I had the problems elsewhere, all of my images did not have the right permissions and it took me a couple of days to solve it right from the beginning. Insted of changing the permissions in a FTP handler I prepeared all the images by saving them for the web in Photoshop. It solved everything and made my life easier. Now my site is upp and I love JuiceBox Pro.