Topic: Bugfix in JuiceboxBuilder [SOLVED]

Steven wrote:

This sounds like you may be experiencing a bug which has been fixed.
Please download the latest version of Juicebox-Pro v1.4.2 (using the link from your purchase email) and you should no longer experience this issue. Please see the Upgrading Juicebox support page for details.

Steven: sorry about this minor thread digression, but I see only one bug fixed listed in the Version History page for 1.4.2. Is that not a complete list? I ask, because not using Flickr I was planning on skipping that release.

Cheers,

Bill P.

Re: Bugfix in JuiceboxBuilder [SOLVED]

The bug the user was referring to (not being able to delete images on the JuiceboxBuidler 'Images' tab) was found soon after Juicebox v1.4.1 was released.
We repackaged the Juicebox zip files with a bugfix during the v1.4.1 release. (The JuiceboxBuilder installation files included the fix but the core Juicebox gallery files themselves remained unchanged.)

I referred to v1.4.2 in my post simply because this is now the current version of Juicebox (and the bugfix is also included in the v1.4.2 packages).

I hope this clarifies things.

[Original post moved to new topic to save confusion.]

Re: Bugfix in JuiceboxBuilder [SOLVED]

Yep, I follow you. Thanks for the clarification, and for moving my question out of that thread.

Bill