Topic: Please Help - Photos not loading after gallery is uploaded to Web

Hello,

I am having an issue where the gallery photos are not being displayed after my galleries are uploaded to the Web server.  The thumbnails are displayed fine but not the main photos.  I checked the file and folder permissions and they are correct.  The folders have a permission of 788 and the photo files have a permission of 644.  I also checked that I could access the photos directly on the Web server and I can.  So what could be causing this issue?

There are two galleries.  One is located at www.malloygc.com/galleries/before_after and one is located at www.malloygc.com/galleries/specialty_jobs.  The galleries can both be accessed from the following page: www.malloygc.com/gallery.html.

Can you please check out the files and help me solve this issue?

Thank you.

Re: Please Help - Photos not loading after gallery is uploaded to Web

It looks like your main image filenames have uppercase filename extensions (.JPG) but the imageURL entries in your gallery 'config.xml' files have lowercase filename extensions (.jpg).
Your web server is case-sensitive and .jpg is not the same as .JPG.
Please see this FAQ: My images show locally, but not when I upload them to my website. Why?
Make sure that your main image filename extensions match those of your imageURL entries and your images should display as expected.