Topic: black bar under gallery

Does anyone know how to remove a black expandable bar that appear under my gallery?

http://waterfrontgraphic.com/paperpiper/

Re: black bar under gallery

I think what you are describing is your web page's footer overlapping the bottom of the gallery.
You could try changing the layout of your page so that the gallery and footer do not overlap each other.
Otherwise, you could perhaps give your footer a large z-index value via CSS so that it is always stacked on top of all gallery elements and appears consistent throughout its width.
Try adding the following CSS to your web page:

#footer_div {
    z-index: 9999;
}

The black bar that is expanding beyond the gallery is not part of the website, it is coming from Juicebox. It wasn't on the site until I embedded the gallery. I don't want that black part there at all. How can I remove it using Juicebox?

open gallery in juicebox bulider

under customize

under caption

for "Caption Position"
select NONE

I thought that would remove it, but it didn't.
I can change the color under Lite and background color, so I know it has something to do with the background of the gallery. Would like to find out how to remove that background color or make it smaller. Please help.

I'm pretty sure it's your web page's footer overlapping the bottom of your gallery.
Try reducing the width of your browser window and you will see the gallery and the footer separate from each other.

Did you try my suggestion of adding the z-index CSS rule to your #footer_div?
I tried it (using my browser's developer tools) before posting the suggestion and it fixed the problem of the overlap being a different color to the rest of the footer bar.

The other option would be to change the layout of your page so that the gallery and footer never overlap.