Topic: air certificate problem

I am trying to upgrade Juicebox Builder v1.3.3 but I am receiving a "certificate problem" error message from Adobe air. Air is in the current version (4.0) and I am running OS X 10.6.3. I didn't see any threads on this on the forum. Any advice is appreciated.

Re: air certificate problem

In order to install a new version of JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, it is necessary to first uninstall any existing version from your computer.
Also, between uninstalling and reinstalling, manually delete the following folder (to ensure that no files are left behind from the previous installation) and empty your trash:

/Users/your_username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AIR/ELS/JuiceboxBuilder-Pro

Hopefully this will help.
(I have JuiceboxBuilder-Pro v1.3.3 installed and running OK under Adobe AIR 4.0 on my PC.)

Thanks, I'll give that a shot. Just wondering before I do, will I lose my gallery presets?

I do not know where you saved your preset files to on your hard drive but if they are in the application's installation folder, then they will likely be deleted when you uninstall JuiceboxBuilder-Pro so please back them up to a different location first.

I would recommend saving your preset files to a location separate to the application's installation folder so that they are not lost if/when you uninstall JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.