Topic: Expanded Button don't work Embedd Multiple Galleries Lightroom plugin

Hi,
I'm using the Lightroom plugin for generate the galleries. I created 5 galleries using the "Multiple Galleries on One HTML Page" method, however when i try expanded button, always open the last gallery.

In exemple in http://www.juicebox.net/demos/support/m … _one_page/ the link generated on url bar is different for the galleries (#expanded and #expand2), my galleries are open with only "#expanded".

My page is:
http://www.alessandrovarela.com.br/natalia-e-marcelo

Thanks.

Re: Expanded Button don't work Embedd Multiple Galleries Lightroom plugin

I think the problem on your web page is caused by loading the 'juicebox.js' JavaScript file for each gallery (immediately before each gallery's embedding code).
The 'juicebox.js' JavaScript file should be loaded only once per web page (rather than once per gallery).
Try loading the file only once on your page and your galleries should expand as expected.

I have logged this as a bug and it should hopefully be fixed in the next version of Juicebox.
However, loading one instance of 'juicebox.js' per page should work fine.

Ok, it worked.
However still have a problem. When I click button expand gallery to return, my url stays "dirty", with "#" on end, and when I try expand other gallery don't work.
Only works if I clear the URL.

When I click button expand gallery to return, my url stays "dirty", with "#" on end

This is intentional. The '#' is left at the end of the URL to prevent the browser from reloading the web page when the gallery is closed.

and when I try expand other gallery don't work.

I have viewed your web page in Firefox 26.0, Chrome 32 and Internet Explorer 11 and I can successfully expand and close different galleries on your web page without having to reload the page.

If you still see the problem you are describing, then try clearing your browser's cache before reloading your web page to ensure that your browser is fetching and using the latest versions of all your gallery files from your web server.

There are, however, a couple of things I notice.
(1) On initially opening your web page, your gallery's Button Bar is displayed beyond the right-hand edge of small browser windows. It is necessary to un-zoom the browser window to see the entire gallery.
You should be able to fix this by setting your gallery widths to 100% (rather than 1067px) to that the galleries span the width of their parent containers (no matter what the widths of the parent containers are).

(2) The images used for the thumbnails are displayed at odd sizes.
It looks like this may be due to the following CSS on lines 113-120 of your 'responsive.css' file (specifically the max-width rule):

#page img {
      width: auto\9;
      height: auto;
      max-width: 100%;
      vertical-align: middle;
      border: 0;
      -ms-interpolation-mode: bicubic;
    }

The gallery is nested within your #page container and the CSS rules applied to all img tags within the #page container will apply to all img tags within the gallery, too. The gallery has no option but to inherit such global CSS rules.
Try using further ids or classes in your web page to apply CSS rules to only those elements which require them.
Alternatively, try just removing the max-width: 100%; entry from the code above. It should fix your Juicebox thumbnail sizing issue and may not affect any other elements on your web page (although you will need to test this to be sure).