Topic: Posting code to HTML page

Brand new to Juicebox.  It's exactly what I am looking for..  I downloaded the lite to see how easy it was and how it looked.  Looks awesome and very self explanatory.  But when I publish it gives me the code to embed.. I copy pasted that code and put it on it's own HTML page..  and when I view the HTML page it's blank..

This is the blank HTML page.  If you hit view source you can see the embedded code.

bullshad.com/bullshad2013.html

This is the code that I copy pasted from Juicebox that supposingly has my 18 pictures which I uploaded to Juicebox and showed up great in the stages before I published it..

<!--START JUICEBOX EMBED-->
<script src="jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
<script>
new juicebox({
containerId : "juicebox-container",
galleryWidth: "100%",
galleryHeight: "100%",
backgroundColor: "rgba(0,0,0,1)"
});
</script>
<div id="juicebox-container"></div>
<!--END JUICEBOX EMBED-->

If I can get this to work easily I'll gladly download the Juicebox pro.. and/Or if it will give me a "LINK" to a page that shows up like it does on juicebox I'm all in :).  Thank ya

Mike

Re: Posting code to HTML page

Have you uploaded all your gallery files (the 'jbcore', 'images' and 'thumbs' folders and the 'config.xml' file) to the same directory on your web server as the web page containing the gallery's embedding code (Step #2 in the embedding instructions here)? It looks like the gallery files may not yet have been uploaded (or at least not into the correct location).

Just upload the contents of your gallery folder to your root directory (alongside your 'bullshad2013.html' page) and your gallery should display OK.

If you just want to display your gallery on a page of its own, you can upload the entire gallery folder (as created by JuiceboxBuilder) and open the gallery's own 'index.html' file in a browser.

If you want to a create link to your gallery from another web page, just link to this 'index.html' page.

Steven,  Thanks for your help.  Bear with me LOL  I know HTML but not a lot of terminology. 

Where are these files??  (the 'jbcore', 'images' and 'thumbs' folders and the 'config.xml' file)   Is there a you tube video showing this by chance or step by step?  I'm a little overwhelmed by this and I am sure it will be a ahhhhh I gotcha moment for me..  Once I do it once I will be good to go :)   Thanks for your patience..

I know HTML but not a lot of terminology.

Take a look at the Juicebox Common Terms which may help.

Where are these files?

Inside the gallery folder.

• Create a new folder on your desktop. (This will become the gallery folder.)

• Create a gallery with JuiceboxBuilder-Pro and on the 'Publish' tab, navigate towards the new folder you created using the 'Browse...' button.

• Click 'Save' to save your gallery.

When you open the folder, you will see the gallery files (and subfolders).

For reference, the JuiceboxBuilder User Guide can be found here and the Embedding Guide can be found here.