1 (edited by timmy toad 2012-06-13 06:22:42)

Topic: solved :- has newbie found a bug ?

Happily i have at last got a Juice Box (experimental) photo gallery up and running.

I am using the Apple software called RapidWeaver to Compose (Play with) my Pages and Menus etc. I have been experimenting with a few of the slideshows that are available from Developers of RapidWeaver AddOns, i haven't yet found any of these that work perfectly with an iPhone.

After persevering with JuiceBox for a few days i have at long last found what i wanted.

But just when i thought i had cracked it, i find that i don't have a BACK button on my iPhone whereas i DO have a Back Button on my Apple Lap Top. I don't fully understand this because they both use the same CONFIG.XML file

have i found a bug ?, or have i done summat wrong, or perhaps, and this is probably the most likely, i can't have a BACK BUTTON on my iPhone.

the Gallery that i am experimenting with is at http://timparsons.org.uk/juicebox_gallery/index.html

whereas if you want to try the actual link from my experimental site at www.timparsons.org.uk it is a TEXT link just above at the bottom of the page EQUINUTZ

tim

Re: solved :- has newbie found a bug ?

The Back Button is available only in Large Screen Mode.
The default value for the screenMode option is AUTO so when the gallery is displayed on an iPhone, Small Screen Mode is used.
You can force the Large Screen Mode to be used on all platforms (which will then display your Back Button) by setting screenMode="LARGE" in your gallery's XML file.
If using JuiceboxBuilder-Pro to create or edit you gallery, this option can be found in the 'Customize -> General' section.
For more information about Screen Modes, please see here.

(The Back Button is marked as a 'Large Screen Mode only.' option on the Juicebox -Config Options page.)

Re: solved :- has newbie found a bug ?

Thank You Steven, i knew you would know the answer, thanks.

I know my way around JuiceBox a helluva lot more now, now i realise the importance of the two files Index.html and config.xml  :)    which i can now easily edit  and upload  :)

thanks for your help Steven, without which i would still be stuck :)

tim