1 (edited by Menti 2013-11-12 15:07:40)

Topic: [SOLVED] White line on gallery problem

Hello!

I'm using the newest plug-in and the plugin is not working propertly. (I already have two sites where the plug-in works perfectly.)

But on this site:
http://clublasvegas.sk/?page_id=39

The juicebox generating frustrating white line on the image and white frame on the little thumbnails too.

The problem:

http://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/580617_10200812358500581_70684024_n.jpg

Can anyone offer a solution for this?

Thanks in advance!
Menti

Re: [SOLVED] White line on gallery problem

It looks like your problem is caused by a CSS rule on line 982 of your 'wp-content/themes/ElegantBusiness/css/shortcode.css' file:

tbody tr:nth-child(2n+1) td {
    background:#EBEBEB !important;
}

This code will apply to all tables on your web page, including tables within your Juicebox gallery (used within the caption and thumbnail areas). Juicebox has no option but to inherit such general CSS rules.
If you apply this CSS rule to only those elements on your web page which require it through use of ids or classes, the problem should be resolved.

Steven wrote:

It looks like your problem is caused by a CSS rule on line 982 of your 'wp-content/themes/ElegantBusiness/css/shortcode.css' file:

tbody tr:nth-child(2n+1) td {
    background:#EBEBEB !important;
}

This code will apply to all tables on your web page, including tables within your Juicebox gallery (used within the caption and thumbnail areas). Juicebox has no option but to inherit such general CSS rules.
If you apply this CSS rule to only those elements on your web page which require it through use of ids or classes, the problem should be resolved.

Can you help my with that?
I'm not really a pro coder, i don't want to mess the website.

I tried to delete that code. And now it's works :) Thank you for the help.

If you edit you theme's 'shortcode.css' file in a plain text editor and simply remove '!important' from the CSS rule, it should work OK.
This will keep the CSS code in place (for any other tables in your web page) and it is unlikely that any other CSS code (from any other plugins) will override it (which is what the '!important' signifier would prevent from happening).

Removing the code also works as there are actually no other tables currently on your web page that the code would apply to. Also, all the code does is set a background color for certain table cells so removing the code completely will not break the layout of your web page. It is safe to remove.