Topic: SCALE_DOWN is scaling up in Firefox

Using Juicebox Pro 1.3.3. I set Image Scale Mode to SCALE_DOWN and Max Image Size is 800 x 800. My images are 800 x 600 or 600 x 800. In IE (10.0) the main image is no larger than the originals, but in Firefox (24.0) the main image is being scaled larger to fit the available space, and image quality is suffering. What might I be doing wrong? Thanks.

Re: SCALE_DOWN is scaling up in Firefox

maxImageWidth and maxImageHeight are settings used by JuiceboxBuilder-Pro to know what size the images in the 'images' folder should be. These settings are not used by Juicebox when displaying the gallery in a browser.

When imageScaleMode="SCALE_DOWN" (which is the default value for this configuration option), images should not be displayed greater than their actual size in the gallery.

I cannot replicate the problem you describe.
Double-check that imageScaleMode is actually set to SCALE_DOWN in your gallery's XML file and if you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look and help further.

Steven, thanks for the reply. I found the problem, my fault, My Windows 7 display size is set to 125%... and IE View->Zoom was at 100%.

I am glad you have found the reason for your problem.
Thank you for posting back to let me know.