Topic: iphone problem - autoplay not working

Hi there,

I have just asked someone to test my embedded gallery on their iphone and iPAD(sadly I do not own one). Whilst the ipad works great the embedded gallery does not autoplay when loaded and has the words "view gallery" written underneath the gallery.

Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong here please?

Here is my test site http://www.davidpagephotography.com/DEV

many thanks,

David

Re: iphone problem - autoplay not working

What you are describing is the Splash Page.
This is a placeholder for the gallery which is displayed by default on small screen devices when the gallery is embedded in a page (rather than displayed on a page of its own).
When the user taps 'View Gallery', the gallery is expanded to fill the user's browser window.
For more information about the Splash Page and how Juicebox adapts to different devices and screen sizes, please see here.

You can choose to not use the Splash Page by setting showSplashPage="NEVER" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Splash Page' section).
Alternatively, you can force the gallery to be displayed in Large Screen Mode on all devices and in all browsers by setting screenMode="LARGE" ('Customize -> General').

If you choose to continue to use the Splash Page, you can customize it using the Splash Page configuration options.