Topic: Hiding caption bar

Hi,

thanks let me congratulate you for this wonderful tool.

I have two questions regarding the caption bar :
1>There is a button on the toolbar to toggle the "show/hide informations".
I'd like the caption bar to be hidden by default and let the user display the informations if he wants to.

I did look in the options available for the config.xml but i can only find options about positions regarding the captions.
Is there any option i can put in the xml files (Ex : CaptionVisibility : false) or any other way to do so ?

2>Clicking on the "show/hide informations" button also hide the left / right navigation buttons (The buttons on the photo sides, not the toolbar).

Is there any way to disociate the visibility of the caption bar from the navigation buttons ?
I would like to keep the navigation button even if the caption is hidden.

Thanks and sorry for my poor english.

Re: Hiding caption bar

I'd like the caption bar to be hidden by default and let the user display the informations if he wants to.

As long as captionPosition="OVERLAY" or captionPosition="OVERLAY_IMAGE", you can set showOverlayOnLoad="FALSE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Main Image' section) to initially hide the overlay (including the caption area) when the gallery is first displayed.

Is there any way to disociate the visibility of the caption bar from the navigation buttons ?

The main image navigation buttons are always positioned on the image overlay but if you would like navigation buttons to always be visible, you can add them to the Button Bar by setting showNavButtons="TRUE" ('Customize -> Button Bar'). If using the Button Bar navigation buttons, you might like to disable the main image navigation buttons by setting showImageNav="FALSE" ('Customize -> Main Image').

Re: Hiding caption bar

Thanks for the ..  really ... fast  ... answer. :)

I will look into theses options as soon as possible.