Topic: Remove captionBackColor

Hello Steven,

Is there a way to remove the captionBackColor or make it transparant completely?

I would still like to see the image count and the total image count though..

Thanks in advance.

p.s. I'm using the WP plugin.

Re: Remove captionBackColor

Is there a way to remove the captionBackColor or make it transparant completely?

Yes. Set captionBackColor="rgba(0,0,0,0)" in the Pro Options text area.
The important part of this is the final '0' which is the alpha channel (the transparency) on a scale from 0 (transparent) to 1 (opaque).

Thanks a lot again, Steven.

I quess i should have thought about that ;)

Hey, thanks banaandigitaal for asking and Steven for answering this question. I never thought to ask, but -- as I mentioned in a recent thread -- I hardly ever add captions. But I use the image numbering, so this perfect for me.

I also now, in the Pro options area, just changed showInfoButton=TRUE to showInfoButton=FALSE. With that caption area color bar now gone, I find I don't have a need to have the "i" nav button present; before, all it did was remove that bar, the image numbering, and my home-page (back) icon (which I have in the upper left). This has the added benefit, to me, of making that navigation bar smaller (narrower), which sometime overlayed some very wide images; this change reduces that likelihood.

Now to revise a bunch of galleries...

Thanks,

Bill P.

Glad to hear this helped you (and hopefully others) too, Bill.

Thanks also for sharing your info & tricks.

Always working on the details ;)

Maarten