Topic: problem with language list

Hi!
I'm trying to add the language list parameter in order for my gallery to display labels in french later.
So I added :

languageList="Show Thumbnails|Hide Thumbnails|Expand Gallery|Close Gallery|Open Image in New Window|Next Image|Previous Image|Play Audio|Pause Audio|Show Information|Hide Information|Start AutoPlay|Stop AutoPlay|AutoPlay ON|AutoPlay OFF|Go Back|Buy this Image|Share on Facebook|Share on Twitter|Share on Google+|Share on Pinterest|Share on Tumblr"

in my config.xml file. But now my "show thumbnail" button is displaying "Go back" text.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks!

Re: problem with language list

Please make sure that your gallery uses the latest version of Juicebox-Pro (v1.3.2).
If necessary, instructions on how to get the latest version and upgrade existing galleries can be found on the Upgrading Juicebox web page.
This should hopefully solve your problem. If not, then please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look.
(I have been unable to replicate the problem you have described using Juicebox-Pro v1.3.2 and the languageList template you posted.)