Topic: Juicebox Promotional Coupon

I have experimented with Juicebox-Lite and very much impressed and now want to buy a single site license of Juicebox-Pro.

I have seen a tweet on your twitter account with a link with an offer for 25% off... but the link is dead !

Juicebox Image gallery now includes SEO, Social Sharing, Shopping Cart and more! Get 25% off:http://juicebox.net/blog/2013/04/get-25 … cebox-pro/

I would like to know if the promotion is still on so I can upgrade to the Pro version 1.3.2

Thanks in advance

Re: Juicebox Promotional Coupon

Unfortunately, this promotion (from April 2013) is no longer running.

Thank you for your reply... Would there be another promotion soon?  Hopefully I don't have to wait long for one :)

I do not know. The best thing to do would be to keep an eye on our Twitter account @juiceboxgallery to be informed of any offers as soon as they appear.
If you are a SimpleViewer-Pro user, you can get a 30% discount off the price of Juicebox-Pro. You can find details of this offer in this SimpleViewer news article.

I wanted to purchase JuiceBox Pro but even though Paypal acknowledged the promo code recently tweeted, the total was still the regular price on the Paypal checkout screen.

With that I didn't proceed with my purchase. What gives?

When I try using the recent promotional code, the PayPal order summary page (and the final page immediately before clicking the 'Pay Now' button) shows the discounted price as expected.
Please try clearing your browser's cache and try again.
Otherwise, you could purchase Juicebox-Pro using Google rather than PayPal.

7 (edited by billydee203 2013-07-28 13:07:07)

It happens on three different browsers: Safari, Google Chrome and Firefox. All browsers caches were emptied (in fact, Chrome was a new install so there was nothing there prior to this).

In all cases Paypal shows the regular price in spite of the fact ir has the coupon code (with a couple of extra characters) acknowledged as the promotional code.

In fact, here's a screen shot of the Paypal screen (with the code obscured)

http://www.capitalradio.us/kroypix/pict.gif

I was testing the coupon code by going through the motions to purchase the Single-Site license (which seems to work fine).
However, I see from your screenshot that you are trying to purchase the 5-Site license and I can confirm that this is currently not working (although the price is reduced on our own web page after entering the code).
Apologies for the confusion and for the code not working.
I have notified the team and this should hopefully be fixed soon but please be patient as there may be no-one around to sort the problem until after the weekend.

Thank you for the follow-up. I look forward to hearing that this is resolved so I may complete my multi-site purchase.

Coupon code is now working for the 5 site license. Apologies for the inconvenience.