Topic: Pro will not load images

First - Love your products!

After trying the lite version purchased and installed the Pro version. Worked fine the first time I ran it now it will not load images either by drag and drop or browse.

I uninstalled the lite ver before installing the pro version - don't know if that matters or not.

I uninstalled the Pro ver completely and reinstalled still will not allow me to load any images after selecting New Gallery.

If I select the first gallery I created with it before stopped working it opens that gallery fine.

If I open a Gallery I have created with SimpleViewer it only loads the first 15 images.

Op Sys = Windows 7

Any help much appreciated...

Re: Pro will not load images

Worked fine the first time I ran it now it will not load images either by drag and drop or browse.

Make sure that your image filenames use only alpha-numeric characters (and not other characters such as apostrophes or commas).
As the image filenames form part of a URL when uploaded to a web server, it would be wise to use only web-safe characters. Please see section 2.3 of this document for details.

Characters that are allowed in a URI but do not have a reserved purpose are called unreserved. These include uppercase and lowercase letters, decimal digits, hyphen, period, underscore, and tilde.

JuiceboxBuilder-Pro should be able to handle all images whose filenames use any or all of these characters.

Perhaps JuiceboxBuilder-Pro is failing to add a particular image.
If this is the case, then try adding your images in small batches and then one at a time to try to find the image causing the problem.

I uninstalled the lite ver before installing the pro version - don't know if that matters or not.

This does not matter. You can install and run JuiceboxBuilder-Lite and JuiceboxBuilder-Pro side-by-side on the same machine.

If I open a Gallery I have created with SimpleViewer it only loads the first 15 images.

If you continue to experience difficulties, perhaps you could zip the gallery and email it to me (or upload it somewhere and provide a download link) so that I can take a look and help further.

Thank you for your prompt response Steven - much appreciated.

Perhaps JuiceboxBuilder-Pro is failing to add a particular image.
If this is the case, then try adding your images in small batches and then one at a time to try to find the image causing the problem.

This appears to be the culprit. Not sure why yet. It does not matter what set of images I try to load there seems to be a failure on load on certain images with no immediate obvious reason. Still trying to determine what is causing it.

If you find an image that Juicebox-Pro hangs on loading, please email it to me (or upload it somewhere and provide a download link) so that I can investigate further. Thank you.