Topic: Inserting juicebox inside existing page

Hi

I have very limited knowledge of HTML. I have an existing background for my website and want to insert the gallery inside a set block on that page. I'm using dreamweaver.

1. Must i create a div tag first in the td?
2. Must i paste the code generated by juicebox in that div tag then?
3. Must i insert the index page of the gallery somewhere?

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks

Re: Inserting juicebox inside existing page

You should be fine if you follow the embedding instructions here.
There is a note for Dreamweaver users here.

1. Must i create a div tag first in the td?

No. There is already a <div> for the gallery within the embedding code (which you will copy and paste into your page).

2. Must i paste the code generated by juicebox in that div tag then?

Paste the entire embedding code provided by JuiceboxBuilder-Pro into your HTML page where you want to the gallery to appear.

3. Must i insert the index page of the gallery somewhere?

Following the instructions in the link above, you should copy the entire contents of your Juicebox gallery folder into the folder that contains your HTML page.
If you are worried about any conflicting file names (for example if you already have a page named 'index.html' which would clash with the gallery's own 'index.html' page), then you could use the baseURL method of embedding as documented here.
This would allow you to keep your gallery as a self-contained entity with all the gallery files stored inside the gallery folder.
You would then upload the complete gallery folder to your web server (rather than just the contents), thereby avoiding the chance of any filename conflicts.

Re: Inserting juicebox inside existing page

Thank you it worked!