Topic: Cannot open a gallery saved to a flash drive

Total newbie here.  Love the program but am frustrated trying to get it to work the way we need it to.

I have the pro version and have installed it on two separate computers (we are allowed 3 installs from what I read) and have an intern working up the gallery and saving it to a flash drive, giving it to me where I will load it onto our website.  So far, so good.

I was able to do this successfully but when I gave her back the flash drive, it wouldn't open the gallery (though it will open on mine.)  Thinking I may have changed a setting while saving it to my web site directory, I opened and saved the gallery again directly to the flash drive.  This still didn't change the outcome.  I can open the gallery but my intern's computer cannot.

Hopefully there's a quick answer to this, as we love the program and are anxious to use it to its full capacity.
Thanks in advance!

Re: Cannot open a gallery saved to a flash drive

This could be due to a permissions issue.
Ask your intern to copy the files onto her computer's desktop and to try opening the gallery from there.
Once the gallery has been edited, the files can be copied back onto the flash drive.

Re: Cannot open a gallery saved to a flash drive

Thank you for the quick reply.  That worked!

Again, love the program... now I love the support!