Topic: captions missing

I am creating a gallery where each image has a caption (but no title). When I publish it, the caption displays perfectly on the first image in the gallery but is missing on all the rest of the images.

Can you tell me where I'm going wrong?

Thanks
Bob

Re: captions missing

It sounds like your gallery might be affected by a known bug whereby captions disappear when setting captionPosition to "BOTTOM" or "BELOW_THUMBS" in conjunction with setting imageTransitionType="CROSS_FADE".
The bug has been addressed and will be fixed in the next version of Juicebox-Pro (although I do not know when it will be released).
In the meantime, perhaps setting imageTransitionType="FADE" would be a suitable workaround.

Actually I am using imageTransitionType="FADE" and captionPosition="BELOW_IMAGE". Perhaps there is another combination with the same problem. Can you let me know what else I can try?

Thanks
Bob

The combination of imageTransitionType="FADE" and captionPosition="BELOW_IMAGE" (with all other settings at their default values) does not cause captions to disappear in my own test gallery but it is possible that a certain combination of configuration options might cause the problem.
Please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look.

The bug I referred to in my first post in this thread has now been fixed in v1.3.2. Please see the Version History for a full list of changes and the Upgrading Juicebox page for details on how to get the latest version.