1 (edited by dillypops 2013-05-13 09:31:37)

Topic: Error:"Juicebox Javascript library does not appear to be installed"

I am trying to use Juicebox with drupal 7.

I followed the README installation notes for Juicebox lite to the letter, but when I go to configure the new content type, select "juicebox gallery" as the format, then click the 'gear' button to configure, i get the following error message:

'The Juicebox Javascript library does not appear to be installed. Please download and install the most recent version of the Juicebox library.'

As per the README doc, i have installed the contents of the jbcore file in:  /public_html/sites/all/libraries/juicebox
Inside the juicebox directory is a classic directory, full.html and juicebox.js

Am I missing something? I have refreshed a few times, cleared the cache - still the error message is there!

Re: Error:"Juicebox Javascript library does not appear to be installed"

Please note that we did not write the Juicebox module for Drupal which can be found here and I am not familiar with the module or its code.
However, following the instructions in the README.txt file work for me (with Drupal 7.22, Libraries API 7.x-2.1, Juicebox module 7.x-1.0-rc1 and Juicebox-Lite v1.3.1).
Have you installed and enabled the Libraries API as well as the Juicebox module?
I was able to create a Juicebox gallery by going to 'Structure -> Content types -> Article -> manage display' and then selecting 'Juicebox' as the FORMAT for the 'Image' field (and then uploading some images to a new article). Clicking on the gear icon to configure the settings worked fine.
Try using the same versions of everything that I used (listed above) and ensure that the Libraries API and the Juicebox module are both installed and enabled.
If you continue to experience difficulties, try posting your query in the Drupal support forum where the author of the module should be able to help you further.

Thanks for getting back to me so fast.

I've double checked i do have the Libraries and juicebox mods enabled, and followed your advice above, but it still says 'The Juicebox library could not be found.'

One thing i could do is update my drupal version, from 7.14 to 7.22, so i will try that now!

Cheers for your help :)

One thing i could do is update my drupal version, from 7.14 to 7.22, so i will try that now!

OK. If upgrading Drupal does not help, hopefully the author of the plugin will be able to help further over at the Drupal support pages.