Topic: missing image

i have made a juicebox gallery with four images. when i make a connection to this gallery with the latest version of firefox, all four images are displayed. when i make a connection with internet explorer 10, i only see three images. any idea?

the gallery can be found at www.hetgeding.nl/gallery_no2.html

kind regards,

rob meerding

Re: missing image

Your gallery displays all 4 images when I view it in IE10.
Try clearing your browser's cache to ensure that your browser is not hanging onto and using older versions of your gallery files.

first of all thanks for trying. i did as you told and cleared my cache. and indeed the complete gallery is  showing. however another gallery is incomplete now --www.hetgeding.nl/gallery_no1.html. it is on and off, and so annoying. so therefore, anything else that i can do?

it is on and off, and so annoying.

Could you please explain in greater detail what the problem seems to be (what you are seeing and what you expect to see)?
Both galleries on your web page look OK to me. All 6 images in both galleries display OK. (Viewed in Firefox 20.0.1, IE10, Chrome 26 and Safari 5.1.7.)

hi steven,

what i expect to see (www.hetgeding.nl/gallery_no1.hml) is the following:

-1- to text slides (left and right);
-2- two photographs of a girl;
-3- a photograp of a girl and a drawing;
-4- two photographs of an old man;
-5- a photograph of an old man and a drawing;
-6- a photograph of a young man and a collage;
-7- a drawing of a young man and a photograph;
-8- back to step 1.

in what i see the drawing of a girl (step 3) is missing.

kind regards,

rob

Thank you for clarifying the problem.
I did not see this problem whilst viewing your web page previously and I have just viewed your web page again in IE10 and both galleries still display all images as expected for me.
If you have made any modifications to either of your galleries, you may need to clear your browser's cache again before reloading your web page.
Please see this FAQ:
When I update my gallery I don't see my changes online. Why?