Topic: Reversing slide transition

Is there a way to change the slide transition to go from left to right?

I'd like to have the slideshow to appear to come out of a text box on my website and since the text has to be on the left, the default right to left slider doesn't really work for this page.

Re: Reversing slide transition

'Next' transitions always slide in from the right and 'previous' transitions always slide in from the left.
It is not possible to reverse this using the available configuration options although you could create your own navigation buttons using the Juicebox-Pro API and use the buttons to change the images as required using the showNextImage() and showPreviousImage() methods.
However, this will not affect the AutoPlay functionality and in an automated slide show, the 'next' images will always slide in from the right.

I am using auto play for this slideshow on the home page.

Any chance you're going to expand the transition optons in the future?

We have just introduced a new image transition type (CROSS_FADE) in JuiceboxPro v1.3.0 which was released a few days ago.
The possible values for the imageTransitionType configuration option are now SLIDE, FADE, CROSS_FADE and NONE.
Please see the Version History for a full list of changes and the Upgrading Juicebox page for details on how to get the latest version.

We have no immediate plans to introduce any other image transition types but if you have any suggestions, please post them in the Feature Requests thread.