Topic: Dont understand the Lightroom Pro Options text?? need help

So I originally purchased JB1.1 and until recently every time I created a Lightroom Gallery using Juicebox it would only have the "lite" options, I would have to take my gallery load it into the JB app and "load" a preset to it, then publish it.

I see with JB1.2 I can now use the JB Pro Options text box to enter the Pro options directly into Lightroom.

Here is the thing, other than the note that says I can do it, I can't find any instruction on what to add.

- how do I find all the PRO settings that I set up in my preset?
- what specific syntax do I use to add them?

some very specific instructions would be appreciated, not just some generic text that assumes I understand coding.

Is it as simple as opening my preset .xml file in a text editor, cut the presets and paste them into lightroom?  I am not comfortable just experimenting and would rather fully understand what I do before I do it.

Thanks

Re: Dont understand the Lightroom Pro Options text?? need help

how do I find all the PRO settings that I set up in my preset?

The Pro settings in your preset XML file will be the ones that are listed as Pro on the Config Options page. Essentially, this will be everything that is not listed in the Lite section.

what specific syntax do I use to add them?

As noted on the Lightrom Plugin page:

Enter Pro options in the "Juicebox-Pro Options" text area in the Lightroom Plugin interface. Config options should be entered one per line in the format optionName="OPTION_VALUE". Use Ctrl-Enter to add a new line.

Is it as simple as opening my preset .xml file in a text editor, cut the presets and paste them into lightroom?

Almost. Each Pro Option should be entered in the Lightroom "Pro Options" text area on a line of its own. As long as you have upgraded the plugin to Juicebox-Pro by following the instructions on this web page, the Pro Options will take effect in the live preview window as soon as you leave the 'Pro Options' text area.