Topic: Embed to Tumblr custom HTML page

Hello,

I'm trying to embed my gallery in Tumblr without success. I uploaded the JB gallery files to DropBox, get the shared link for the index.html file and post it into the iframe code provided by Juicebox.
When I go to the page, it's completely white + blank.

Re: Embed to Tumblr custom HTML page

Instructions for 'Embedding in a Web Template Site' (which should work for your scenario) can be found here.
It sounds like you may have been following these instructions but it is difficult to know exactly what is wrong without seeing your web page.

I uploaded the JB gallery files to DropBox, get the shared link for the index.html file and post it into the iframe code provided by Juicebox.

You should be able to see your gallery by opening the public link to the gallery's 'index.html' file directly in a browser.
If you do not see your gallery, then the link may not be a public link or all your gallery files may not be uploaded to your Dropbox account.
If you can see your gallery, then there may be a problem with the iframe code on your embedding web page.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look and help further.

I cannot see my gallery when I try to access it from the index.html shared Dropbox link. Is there another public file hosting service I could try?

Is there another public file hosting service I could try?

There are many public file hosting services available but I do not know of any others which are suitable as a host for Juicebox galleries. Dropbox should work fine. However, if your Dropbox account was created after 4 October 2012, you will need to manually create a 'Public' folder on your account by following the 'Creating a Public folder' instructions on this web page.

As an alternative, you could sign up for a hosting account with a regular web host and upload your gallery folder to your web space there using a traditional FTP program such as Filezilla. There are many web hosts which offer free web space which would be suitable. Try a web search with terms such as 'free web hosting'. Please be aware that often, you get what you pay for with free web hosting and if you pay for an upgraded web hosting package, you will likely receive better support and the web server will likely have less down-time.