Topic: Lightroom plugin issues

Hi there,

I recently upgraded to Juicebox pro and followed instructions to copy over JBcore files for Lightroom plugin.  After installation, I now see 2 juicebox web plugins in Lightroom app and can't seem to get rid of the Lite version (I checked in the Lightroom web galleries resources folder and only see the one plugin.)  Also, cannot seem to get rid of the Juicebox logo in the pro plugin (is there a code I can insert to get rid of this?)  Do I also have to insert special code to allow for more than 50 images in gallery?

Many thanks.

Re: Lightroom plugin issues

Lightroom plugins can be in one of two locations (usually depending on whether they were installed by the application or yourself).
Check in the following two locations:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.3\Shared\webengines
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Web Galleries

I would start from scratch and do the following:
(1) Delete all instances of 'juicebox.lrwebengine' from the above two locations.
(2) Download the Juicebox Lightroom Plugin from here.
(3) Follow the Upgrading to Juicebox-Pro instructions.

Also, cannot seem to get rid of the Juicebox logo in the pro plugin (is there a code I can insert to get rid of this?)

Once you have replaced the plugin's Juicebox-Lite 'jbcore' folder with the Pro version, the plugin will have no option but to use the Pro files and the Juicebox badge/link will no longer be present in all subsequent galleries created by the plugin.

Do I also have to insert special code to allow for more than 50 images in gallery?

No. Once you have upgraded the plugin to Juicebox-Pro, you will be able to create galleries with more than 50 images with no further action required.

That's what I suspected.  I still can't find the other installation.

I forgot to mention I'm running this on Mac OSX 10.8.2

thanks.

If you have deleted the 'juicebox.lrwebengine' folder from the 'Users/username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Web Galleries/' location and a Juicebox plugin still shows in the Lightroom list of web engines, try searching your hard drive for instances of 'juicebox.lrwebengine' (or even just 'juicebox') to try to find the duplicate.
Make sure that you have your search configured to show hidden files and folders.

Ok,  found the duplicate under username/library.  Lightroom plug-in working correctly now!  Note for other people:  In OSx, sometimes the "Library" folder under username is hidden, so it can be difficult to find the web galleries folder. Thanks!