Topic: Re-arranging images

I recently purchased the pro version and am just setting about re-doing all my pages.

Is there an easier way to re-arrange the order in the window?  I can only move one at a time, which with a long list to scroll through, is pretty tedious.  If not, then I put in a strong request for some sort of easy image arrangement window.

(Arrangement is made doubly hard because often thumbnails are blank (though fine once published).

Re: Re-arranging images

Is there an easier way to re-arrange the order in the window?

You can drag and drop individual thumbnails into a new order in the 'Images' tab. You can also drag and drop Shift-Click and Ctrl+Click selections of thumbnails.
Additionally, you can sort images into File Name or File Date order via the 'Images -> Sort' option from the drop-down menu at the top.

(Arrangement is made doubly hard because often thumbnails are blank (though fine once published).

Please confirm which operating system and versions of Adode AIR and JuiceboxBuilder-Pro you use so that I can pass on the details to the developers in order to help them to fix this issue.
If you are using the combination of Mac OS X 10.6, Adobe AIR 3.5 and JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, try reverting to Adobe AIR 3.3 which can be downloaded from the 'Adobe AIR 3.3 runtime downloads' link on this web page.

Okay ... I was fooled by the fact that there is no visual indication when an image is selected.  When I shift or cmd click they just stay the same, no highlight or whatever.

I'm using AdobeAir 3.5, and MacOS 10.8.3 (near release beta).  I haven't yet booted into an older OS to see if it works better, but will do so later today.

When I shift or cmd click they just stay the same, no highlight or whatever.

Highlighting selected thumbnails in the 'Images' tab of JuiceboxBuilder-Pro is on the roadmap and will hopefully be included in a future version of Juicebox-Pro (although I do not know when this may be).

I'm using AdobeAir 3.5, and MacOS 10.8.3 (near release beta).

Thank you for providing the details.

As the image filenames form part of a URL when uploaded to your web server, make sure that the filenames use only web-safe characters.
Please see section 2.3 of this document for details.

Characters that are allowed in a URI but do not have a reserved purpose are called unreserved. These include uppercase and lowercase letters, decimal digits, hyphen, period, underscore, and tilde.

JuiceboxBuilder-Pro should be able to handle all images whose filenames use any or all of these characters.