Topic: Don't Have "Add Gallery" option under Juicebox Icon

I just downloaded the Wordpress Juicebox plug-in for use with a Wordpress v. 3.5 site.  After I activated Juicebox using the "Plugins" panel the Juicebox Icon shows up, but there is no "Add Juicebox Gallery" option, only "Manage Galleries" and "Help".  I go to edit a post and have no way to create a gallery.  What am I doing wrong?

Re: Don't Have "Add Gallery" option under Juicebox Icon

there is no "Add Juicebox Gallery" option, only "Manage Galleries" and "Help"

The only two options under the WP-Juicebox heading in the Dashboard are 'Manage Galleries' and 'Help'.
The 'Add Juicebox Gallery' option can be found when creating or editing a post in the toolbar above the text area.
When in 'Visual' mode, you should see the Juicebox icon and when in 'Text' mode, you should see the 'Add Juicebox Gallery' text button.
If you do not see either button, try temporarily reverting to the default WordPress theme, deactivating all other plugins and then reactivating the plugins one by one until you find the source of the conflict. If you do find a conflict, please post back to let me know so that I can investigate further.

Re: Don't Have "Add Gallery" option under Juicebox Icon

I was looking in all the wrong places.  Everything is OK.  Sorry to be a bother, but thanks.